Casa Rural 1904
Full rental house, fully restored with all modern comforts without losing the appeal and value of the antique passing years… Located in Tubilla del Lago, a small village on the shore of the Duero burgalesa, 17 kms from Aranda de Duero.
House for rent 8 beds:
The house has large living room with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, toilet and playground on the ground floor, in the first two simple bedrooms, one double, one double and two full baths and in the attic a large double room. Of course we have bed linen and bathroom, at the customer’s disposal.
- Pets allowed.
- Free Wifi throughout the house.
- Wii console / D.V.D.
- Fireplace and firewood.
- Cot and high chair available.
- Heating, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave, juicer, blender, toaster…
We are in a very quiet village with several hiking trails, a lagoon, dovecotes, a winepress, a fully restored mill, municipal pools, the river that passes through the center of the village where you can catch crabs, a nice park for children and adults to enjoy, fronton, tennis court, craft workshops… Kotarr speed circuit.
- Courses and workshops in leather.
- Visits and tasting in winery.
- Kotarr speed circuit, rent karts. Driving courses.
- Visits to Mill, Dovecote, Lagar…(Tubilla del Lago)
- Hiking trails ,lagoon..
- Horseback riding trails.
- Bicycles available.
- Visits to the underground cellars of Aranda de Duero.
- Yecla Natural Park.
- Clunia. Silos, Covarrubias, Peñaranda.
- On request you can taste the roasted slurry in a wood-burning oven in the house.
Casa rural 1904 differs because in the price of the house, is included the guided visit to ARTENCUEROPILAR, a workshop craftsman in which each guest, besides learning to differentiate different types of leather, will see how the leather is worked, different stitchings. A completely personalized piece is made (key chain or bracelet) that will be worn as a souvenir. Sensations you won’t forget!
Adhered to Provincia Burgos, Origen y Destino