Santa Engracia Church
It is a catholic church dedicated to Santa Engrancia, declared BIC in 2009 in the category of Monument. It dates from the 16th century, built in stone of Gothic style.
This building keeps a magnificent main altarpiece inside. Its exterior shows a slender tower as well as a small arch attached to a house that serves as an entrance to the external area of the temple, its current image being the result of the numerous reforms suffered in the eighteenth and nineteenth century. It consists of a single nave of three sections covered with baroque plasterwork in 1772.
The transept, which retains its Gothic style, is covered with a 16th-century ribbed vault with terceletes. A half-point triumphal arch gives access to the main chapel, with an oven vault decorated with shell or scallop decoration. It was built again in 1573, being Pedro de la Torre de Buegas master stonemason.