DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE ROUTE?
Being part of this exciting project is an opportunity to promote your City Council, association or establishment within a Tourist Consortium that works non-profit to promote Ribera del Duero as a destination. Our initiative is part of the Spanish Wine Routes, which is endorsed by ACEVIN and backed by Turespaña.
Our mission is to promote Ribera del Duero as a tourist destination, and for this we have more than 200 affiliated establishments, 92 towns and various associated associations and entities, as well as the Regulatory Council of the Ribera del Duero Denomination of Origin.
We also contribute to the economic and social revitalization of the region, with initiatives such as tourist signage, periodic quality audits, advertising campaigns, public relations, training or awareness towards a more environmentally friendly tourist destination.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS FOR AN ESTABLISHMENT, CITY COUNCIL OR ASSOCIATION?
- Be endorsed by a seal of authenticity and quality that marks the difference with respect to the other tourist offer in the area.
- Have a tourist signaling itinerary in my municipality or towards my establishment.
- Access regular and free training.
- Have a presence in the various promotional media of the Route: web, social networks, the Inventrip App, videos, advertising campaigns, brochures...
- Expand my marketing network through promotional actions developed by the Wine Route such as attendance at fairs, events, workshops, organization of press trips and familiarization trips for AA.VV.