L-S: De 10 a 19h
D y Fest: Consultar
€: Desde 5€
Emina offers visitors a window into the history of wine, from the Vaccaei to present times, and teaches them about our production process (aging rooms, bottling plant, storage rooms…).
After you’ve visited our winery and learnt about our production process, you’ll probably want to taste our wine. Visitors can learn all about our wines through two tasting options: Tasting (with crianza wines) and VIP Tasting (with high-end wines). We also organise tasting courses and a range of group activities.
You will be amazed by the differences and similarities that can be found in a product as vigorous as wine.
- Organisation of congresses and company events
- visits to the Interpretation Centre for wines and the Duero region, with a film
- visits around the installations and the vineyards
- wine-tasting sessions
- “La Espadaña de San Bernardo” restaurant
- Accommodation in the Hotel Rural Emina.