Ermita de Nuestra Señora de Nava
Built in the early eighteenth century by Antonio García and Diego de Arce, the enclosure contains a beautiful Gothic image of the Virgin of Nava.
Formed by a transept, belfry, a single nave, choir, sacristy, brick vault, three baroque altarpieces, pulpit and lateral altarpieces dedicated to San Antonio de Padua and San José.
In the center is the main altarpiece of Nuestra Señora de Nava from 1720, clad in a nervously carved ornamentation, where figures of angels and putis and Salomonic columns are observed.
The image of Our Lady of Nava is on a golden wooden float. In front of the cart are the four evangelists: San Marcos (León), San Lucas (Toro), San Mateo (Ángel) and San Juan (Aguila).