Parish Church of S. Miguel Arcángel
Baroque church, built on an earlier one in the 17th century. It is a church with a living room plan, with three naves (the largest wider than those on the sides), choir with Baroque organ, chapel of La Soledad on the north face, Main chapel with Baroque altarpiece in the Presbytery and Baroque sacristy on the south side. Tower-Bell tower of the seventeenth century containing 6 bells dated between 1716, 1732, 1745, 1758, 1877 and 1980.
The doorway is sheltered under an arch that ends in a curious balustrade; the tower, situated at the head, is crowned with a small belfry. The large eyeglasses that appear on the façade and the cemetery with its trees make up an unusual picture.
The foundation stone was laid in the main chapel on June 12, 1653, and the main part of the temple was finished in 1663.
Inside we can contemplate:
- The organ of 1753 built by Manuel Pascual
- The choir
- Three naves
- A large transept
- The Sacristy: with a large drawer of walnut
- Stained Glass: a total of thirteen and four "portholes".
The Chapel of La Dolorosa with a baroque altarpiece from 1744 and the Main Altar from 1674 with the image of San Miguel Archangel and on both sides San José and La Asunción are noteworthy.