- Every day (Mon-Sun): 12:30 p.m.
- Other times for groups (minimum 8 people): book in advence.
- Mon-Fr: From 9:00 a.m. to 16:00 h
- Sat-Sun: de 10:00 a.m. to 15:00 h
From the wine-growing great-grandparents of Traspinedo and... to Emilio Lubiano and Mónica Peñas in Pesquera de Duero, Valladolid.
Love, work and respect for the terroir and the quality of our wines is the purpose of this family project to create (or give birth to) wines with their own identity in the Ribera del Duero Denomination of Origin.
Velvety Wines is a winery with a winebar, located in an exceptional building with avant-garde architecture, combining solid concrete with transparent glass: pure lines in light and neutral tones where we unite spaces.
Own vineyards, history and harmony between an exclusive aesthetic and functionality for the production of our wines.
One step away from the Cistercian Monastery of Valbuena (12th-15th century) and with a magnificent view of the baroque hermitage of Nuestra Señora de Rubialejos (18th century).
Organization of events (MICE): Consult the spaces available to hold an event, meeting, congress or incentive in the Commercial Guide of the Ribera del Duero Wine Route.
TYPES OF VISITS:
- Visit to the winery and tasting of 3 wines: €10 (duration 1 hour approx)
- Visit to vineyards and winery with tasting of 3 wines: €16 (duration 1:45 h approx)
- Spanish / English